- Do I need to be a Ferncroft CC member to host an event at Ferncroft CC?
- What is the maximum number of people Ferncroft CC can accommodate for an event?
- Can I use an external caterer for my event?
- Can I change some items on an event menu?
- Does Ferncroft CC provide additional equipment?
- Is smoking allowed at private events?
- How do I inquire about hosting an event at Ferncroft CC?
- Is there a deposit required to confirm an event?
- What methods of payment are accepted?
You do not need to be a member or be sponsored by a member to host an event at Ferncroft. Anyone is welcome to host their event with us.
What is the maximum number of people Ferncroft CC can accommodate for an event?
We offer flexibility with different types of spaces:
- The Jones Room holds up to 96 people for a plated event, and can be split into front (30 guests) and back (30-80 guests) sections for smaller events.
- The Scott Room holds 40-100 guests.
- The Robert Room holds 60-120 guests.
- The Robert Scott Room holds 80-300 guests.
Can I use an external caterer for my event?
All food catering must be provided by the Club. We have a professional culinary staff employed on-site to provide all your food and beverage related needs and are happy to work with you to design the perfect menu for your event. Specialty cakes can be brought in from outside bakeries if desired.
Can I change some items on an event menu?
While we have some stock menus available (email for up to date versions), they are designed to be used as guidelines. We take great pleasure in helping you customize a menu to your specific tastes and desires.
We can help you theme and customize your event in many ways including colored linens. Our event spaces include the use of our built in speaker system and wireless microphones. Additionally the Jones Room has hidden flat screen televisions and the Robert Scott Room has to built in projectors and screens.
Is smoking allowed at private events?
Cigar and/or cigarette smoking is permitted in certain designated outdoor areas in the case of a private function when both the event client permits smoking and the event has exclusive use of the designated outdoor space. Indoor smoking is prohibited in all cases.
How do I inquire about hosting an event at Ferncroft CC?
Call (978) 739-4040 x255 or email [email protected]
Is there a deposit required to confirm an event?
Yes, a non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space for your event.
What methods of payment are accepted?
Ferncroft CC accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, checks, and cash.