Ferncroft CC is delighted to host charitable, corporate and association golf outings on Mondays throughout the golf season. Ferncroft CC is a full-service, private club able to meet all of your fundraising or entertainment needs.
Under prior owners Ferncroft CC hosted outings three days each week. New ownership has limited outings to Mondays (or Tuesdays following a holiday), which enhances the outing’s prestige for participants while retaining the incredible experience our golf staff has amassed in serving groups. Our food and service are now second to none and over $3.5 million has been invested into our facilities since 2006.
Ferncroft CC offers a championship 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., a 7-hole par three course, a newly renovated practice range and new short game area.
All golf outings packages include the following:
- Linen-covered registration tables and chairs
- Customized documents with your logo such as:
- Player lists
- Cart signs
- Contest markers
- Fully-staffed bag drop
- Full usage of range and practice greens including range balls
- On-course contests and markers
- Player assistants to help with pace of play
- Use of microphone and speaker
- Professional tournament scoring and results
- Usage of locker and shower facilities
- Use of our function facilities for all meals
- Customized menu to suit your particular needs
- Use of the on-course refreshment stand and beverage carts
- Availability of our fully-stocked pro shop to shop for prizes
Add a special touch to your golf outing. We will customize a package for you that can include any of the following:
- Customized merchandise with your logo
- Golf gifts and tournament prizes
- Golf clinics for the volunteers and non-golfing guests
- Putting and chipping contests
- Placement of banners and signs
- Special decorations or floral arrangements for the awards dinner
View Frequently Asked Questions about golf outings, fill out our online form, or email us at email@example.com. You may also call Phil Leiss at 978-739-4040 x228 for more information or to check available outing dates.You may also call Phil Leiss at 978-739-4040 x228 for more information or to check available outing dates.